To all our friends and supporters.
Wishing you a very Happy 2014.
To our Subjects, we remind you that nothing is forgotten; there’s no hiding place and sooner or later – well, you know the rest.
It’s just a matter of time …
To make better use of this blog, over the next couple of months we’ll be covering things like, say, how someone who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit her in the ass managed to qualify as a local authority employee, and we’ll be pondering the question ‘Do local authorities conduct thorough employee background checks?‘
On the subject of qualifications (or lack of), since it’s been such a big deal for HC members in the past, we’ll be looking at:
- The qualifications of various judgemental ‘experts’;
- The uncanny similarity between some fake and real profiles, including so-called ‘experts’;
- A “Would you let this person near your dog, given what you know now?” feature, something we’re particularly looking forward to.
- And other stuff (i.e. slashing tyres can just as easily be done by disgruntled ex-partners and/or husbands).
We’ll also have a Did You Know slot every now and then. For example, Did You Know That:
- Dogs Trust provide free microchipping by appointment and frequently run free microchipping events nationwide. Unless you wish to donate, it won’t cost you a thing, not even three quid;
- Tattooing should cost no more than £25-£30 by a qualified and registered tattooist;
- Rescues and Shelters who have had dogs and/or other animals removed by the authorities, owing to welfare concerns, are still able to operate, alarmingly even when animals have been confiscated on more than one occasion over time.